CPT Power Coding for Otolaryngology: Allergy and Immunology
This on demand webinar will address current and new 2023 coding guidelines affecting allergist/immunologists. This session will cover coding for Allergy testing and immunotherapy along with Medically Unlikely edits for these procedures. In addition, this session will address correct coding and documentation for Oral Food Challenge and Oral Immunotherapy (OIT). Modifier 25 with an Evaluation and Management Service on the same day as allergy testing/immunotherapy and its impact on allergist/immunologists will be discussed.
- Understand the 2023 guidelines for evaluation and management coding with patient scenarios
- Become familiar with the 2023 updates for diagnosis and procedure codes for allergy/immunology
- Review Evaluation and Management Services with Modifier 35 on the same date as allergy services.
- Understand how the MUE’s affect payment for allergy testing
- Review the guidelines for Oral Food Challenge and OIT
Who Should attend?
- Primary Care Providers
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants and Other Allied Health Professionals
- Coding and Billing Professionals
Deborah is a nationally sought after leader in the industry and is passionate about assisting physicians and hospitals in improving their coding, documentation, and business operations to maintain compliance and improve revenue. She will go above and beyond to help industry leaders, physicians and others achieve excellence.
Find out about more about Deborah Grider, CDIP, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-I, CPC-P, COC, CEMC, CPMA.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.