Power Up Your Interventional Pain Coding -
end of year sale - $299!
stay tuned for an update in 2023!
You will learn
Pain management is a complex field, and providers face intense scrutiny from many payors.
Whether performed in-office or in the ASC, most pain procedures are subject to detailed and restrictive coverage policies. Physicians who remain unaware of these policies risk denials, revenue loss, and potential audits and paybacks.
This intensive 7 module webinar series covers the most critical issues for this unique specialty. It’s packed with the knowledge and tools providers and their staff need to understand payor policies, get paid accurately, and improve the bottom line.
Using examples of payor coverage policy samples for pain treatment, we will show you how to incorporate payor policy guidance into your daily practice. You will learn how to dissect the clinical criteria to create the must-have documentation to justify coverage.
You will get an overview of ICD-10-CM coding for pain management to support medical necessity for the services you provide and ensure you are reporting your diagnoses accurately.
You’ll get an update on 2021 E/M services and review case studies to sharpen your documentation skills. Consultations, Emergency Department, and hospital E/M services will be reviewed.
You’ll learn interventional procedure coding for spine, joint, soft tissue, tendon, nerve block injections, PRP, and more, 2022 changes to interventional procedure codes, including new genicular nerve codes. We will address reimbursement essentials such as Medicare rules—including bundling and CCI edits.
- Anesthesiologists, neurosurgeons, orthopaedists, and PM&R physicians who deliver interventional pain services and procedures
- Other providers, managers, billers, and coders who work in pain management, PM&R, and orthopaedic or neurosurgical practices that treat pain
As a result of attending this webinar series, attendees will be able to:
- Define documentation risk areas and understand how to avoid them.
- Choose appropriate codes and modifiers for interventional procedures for spine, joint, soft tissue, tendon, and nerve block injections.
- Comply with pain coding and payor rules.
- Apply use of interventional pain coverage policies to the reimbursement workflow.
- Apply coding rules and principles for reporting E/M and in office procedures for services to avoid audits.
- Review ICD-10-CM coding related to pain management.
- Correctly bill for incident-to services.