Intralesional Injection

July 12, 2018

Do codes 11900 and 11901 include the medications used, or should we bill separately?

The codes are specifically for the injection(s).  If you purchase the medications used for the injections, you should bill separately for them using HCPCS II codes.

*This response is based on the best information available as of 07/12/18.


Sign up for KZAlertsSign up for KZAlerts

Coding Coaches